scummvm on kindle fire

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

miss jackson

scummvm on kindle fire

Post by miss jackson »

I've side loaded scummvm on to my kindle fire download the plug in apk files from the site and installed them I also downloaded the games but when I try to add a game scummvm says no game directory found please help
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: scummvm on kindle fire

Post by eriktorbjorn »

miss jackson wrote:I also downloaded the games but when I try to add a game scummvm says no game directory found please help
I wouldn't even recognize a kindle fire if I saw one, but I'm guessing it would help to know more precisely which game.
KuroShiro

Post by KuroShiro »

The process is the same as adding any game to scummvm. Make a directory for the game on your device, copy the required data files for that game to the directory, add the game, and play.

If it still doesn't work, make sure the engine you're trying to add the game for is enabled by clicking the About button.
DJWillis
ScummVM Porter

Post by DJWillis »

Just to add to this I did a little test with a friends Kindle Fire 2 after I rooted it.

No problems with ScummVM's normal Android builds as long as the plugins needed are installed. Tested with the SCUMM engine but I can't foresee problems with the other ones screen size and CPU grunt aside.