Download options for 1.3.0 release gone?

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

MarkCoolio

Download options for 1.3.0 release gone?

Post by MarkCoolio »

Hi all,
have noticed that a couple of download options have gone away (cant find it on the website nor on sourceforge).
Especially:
- 1.3.0 Tools INSTALLER for Windows (only zip file is there)
- Daily compiled Windows build for Tools and ScummVM
Is it just a temporary thing? Last time I visited the site (almost at 1.2.1 release) they were all there.
thx in advance
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

The daily compiled build for ScummVM on Windows is still there. No such things for the tools, though, we are not providing any daily builds for them anymore right now. But they should eventually return, but then for more platforms.

I have no idea about the 1.3.0 Windows Tools installer. I think the problem is that the old porter parted the team, and didn't leave the scripts he used to make that installer, so we first need to recreate them.
MarkCoolio

Post by MarkCoolio »

Couple of days later I think I can help out with the Windows Tools Installer.

I have extracted the install script from the former 1.2.0 installer and converted it for 1.3.0 tools.

What I can offer now is:
- ISS-Install-Script for future use
- compiled windows binary for 1.3.0 tools

Where can I send it so that you can make it available at sourceforge? I am a newbie there.
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

We already resolved this shortly after my posting; the former Windows porter send us the missing tools installer scripts, and we now can create a Windows tools installer again. It's just that nobody has yet used that to actually make a Windows tools installer, it seems... Not sure why, but I am quite hopefully that it will follow in the next few days.

In the meantime, using the .zip should work just as well.