The Fan Game: I'll Be Back to the Future With a Terminator

AGI, SCI, Wintermute, Sludge engines fangame creation discussion

Moderators: ScummVM Team, AGI moderators

daniele82

Post by daniele82 »

Daniele Spadoni Presents

In the future, an alien race called Grebleips hand out a technology to the humans that will help them to fight machines. So the machines send a T-800 back in time to eliminate E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, the first alien contact. The being is discovered and befriended with a boy named Marty Mcfly. Marty has the courage to help a friendly alien to escape from Earth and return to his homeworld.

The machines send a T-1000 back in time to eliminate the inventor of time travel, Dr. Emmet Brown, but a T-800 appears to protect him. Now the race is on to protect Dr. Brown and send Marty back to the future before all hope is lost.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDJxSeM1iNA

--------------------------------------
COMING SOON
--------------------------------

The following game is a NON PROFIT Fan Game producer for entertainment purpose only.
All Characters, all related marks, logos and associated names and reference are copyright and trademark of their respective holders. This Fan Production is not open to commercial ADS. It is not intended for sales of any sort. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. The content of this Fan Game could not be sold, rented or used for any commercial enterprise in any way, shape or form. There is no financial gain made from it.
Last edited by daniele82 on Sat May 01, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daniele82

Re: The Fan Game: I'll Be Back to the Future With a Terminator

Post by daniele82 »

:lol:
Last edited by daniele82 on Thu May 20, 2021 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
daniele82

Re: The Fan Game: I'll Be Back to the Future With a Terminator

Post by daniele82 »

AVAILABLE

Daniele Spadoni Presents

In the future, an alien race called Grebleips hand out a technology to the humans that will help them to fight machines. So the machines send a T-800 back in time to eliminate E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, the first alien contact. The being is discovered and befriended with a boy named Marty Mcfly. Marty has the courage to help a friendly alien to escape from Earth and return to his homeworld.

The machines send a T-1000 back in time to eliminate the inventor of time travel, Dr. Emmet Brown, but a T-800 appears to protect him. Now the race is on to protect Dr. Brown and send Marty back to the future before all hope is lost.

DOWNLOAD
https://www.deviantart.com/spadoni-prod ... -879895751

TRAILER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MroIBoGmMks&t=8s

--------------------------------------

The following game is a NON PROFIT Fan Game producer for entertainment purpose only.
All Characters, all related marks, logos and associated names and reference are copyright and trademark of their respective holders. This Fan Production is not open to commercial ADS. It is not intended for sales of any sort. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. The content of this Fan Game could not be sold, rented or used for any commercial enterprise in any way, shape or form. There is no financial gain made from it.