The Curse Of Monkey Island shooting with cannons?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

timpani

The Curse Of Monkey Island shooting with cannons?

Post by timpani »

Hi!

I have no idea how to shoot the ships cannons in the part III.
I have tried the right clic by pressing the screen or the trackball for a small amount of time. You have to press the right clic on the pc right? What should I do? :x
And the phone is HTC Desire.
MisterEd

Re: The Curse Of Monkey Island shooting with cannons?

Post by MisterEd »

timpani wrote:Hi!

I have no idea how to shoot the ships cannons in the part III.
I have tried the right clic by pressing the screen or the trackball for a small amount of time. You have to press the right clic on the pc right? What should I do? :x
And the phone is HTC Desire.
Press the search button on the desire for right click.
timpani

Post by timpani »

Thanks man!
So I pressed the search button and the same time pressed the screen and it worked.
mostwanted

Post by mostwanted »

I have a desire HD and this method doesn't work....how can I shoot with cannons? Please help me
Bobbin Threadbare

Post by Bobbin Threadbare »

mostwanted wrote:I have a desire HD and this method doesn't work....how can I shoot with cannons? Please help me
Get the nightly build

http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0

and then use your second finger to initiate right click
mostwanted

Post by mostwanted »

i have downloaded the ufficial version, 1.2.1 ! Is it ugual?
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

I'm not sure what "ugual" means. But the nightly version is newer than the stable 1.2.1 version
eekhoorn13

Post by eekhoorn13 »

Does anybody have a clue on how to do this on a Samsung (Galaxy Ace to be exactly). It doesn't have a search button and I desperately want to robe another pirate of his treasures.
Langharcos

Post by Langharcos »

eekhoorn13 wrote:Does anybody have a clue on how to do this on a Samsung (Galaxy Ace to be exactly). It doesn't have a search button and I desperately want to robe another pirate of his treasures.
I have the same problem: Galacy Ace - how do I do right click with it? I don't have the buttons :\
fuzzie
ScummVM Developer

Post by fuzzie »

Langharcos wrote:
eekhoorn13 wrote:Does anybody have a clue on how to do this on a Samsung (Galaxy Ace to be exactly). It doesn't have a search button and I desperately want to robe another pirate of his treasures.
I have the same problem: Galacy Ace - how do I do right click with it? I don't have the buttons :\
As it says in the documentation: Hold down one finger, tap with the second.
WhiteJigga

Doesn´t work with Galaxy S4

Post by WhiteJigga »

Hello, I read through the whole Forum and this place seems to be the best.

I have the same problem, I can´t fire the Cannons. I tested all possible combinations of touching, and nothing works.

I´m using the Samsung Galaxy S4,
HellsDemise

Post by HellsDemise »

hey im using a galaxy s3 and for me you have to hold one finger on the screen and tap with the other. Same way as getting into your inventory
WhiteJigga

Post by WhiteJigga »

To open the Inventory, I have to push the menu button at the down left side LONG, then keyboard appears and I tab on "i" for inventore, after that I push the back button to close keyboard.

But shooting doesn´t work, I tried everything, doouble tab, tab tab and hold the second, tab and hold the first and tab with other finger, nothing works.
WhiteJigga

Post by WhiteJigga »

PUSH
WhiteJigga wrote:To open the Inventory, I have to push the menu button at the down left side LONG, then keyboard appears and I tab on "i" for inventore, after that I push the back button to close keyboard.

But shooting doesn´t work, I tried everything, doouble tab, tab tab and hold the second, tab and hold the first and tab with other finger, nothing works.