Full Throttle menus

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

jf1963

Full Throttle menus

Post by jf1963 »

i am trying to play full throttle on my samsung galaxy tab 2 android tablet using scummvm 1.4.1 android, and right not the only problem i am having is, i cant get the context menu (the skull tattoo) to come up no matter what i do. i tap, tap and hold, double tap, etc... any ideas? thanks!
jf1963

Post by jf1963 »

well, i think i figured it out. i have to do a double tap and hold on the second tap. i was doing that, but apparently, not a quick enough double tap. it works if i do it fast and hold on the second tap. thanks
Marco1802

Full Throttle

Post by Marco1802 »

Hi,

same here.

I don't get it with the controls of Full Throttle. I've no idea, how I get into the context menu. I already tried each possibilty.

I'm using the HTC One with Android 4.2.2. How can I fix it, or I'm doing something wrong?

Please help me.

Thanks
Marco1802

Full Throttle

Post by Marco1802 »

Hi,

same here.

I don't get it with the controls of Full Throttle. I've no idea, how I get into the context menu. I already tried each possibilty.

I'm using the HTC One with Android 4.2.2. How can I fix it, or I'm doing something wrong?

Please help me.

Thanks
MusicallyInspired

Post by MusicallyInspired »

If its a rightclick event (which I think it is) then shouldn't it be a matter of holding down 2 fingers? 2 fingers is a rightclick event. Works best if you hold one finger and tap with the other. It might be a double tap, though. I'll have to try it. I haven't tried FT or COMI yet.

EDIT: Just tested it. I forgot that right click was actually the inventory command. Double tap works just fine to bring up the interaction wheel. But you have to be hovering over a hotspot. Doesn't need to be fast either. At least not on my Galaxy S3.