Moderator: ScummVM Team

drignor

Re: ScummVM 2.1.0 unavailable on Google Play Store

Post by drignor »

Praetorian wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:16 pm
drignor wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:00 pm
Just out of curiosity, are there plans to bring back the functionality for the button on the stylus to work as a right click? I have a Galaxy Tab S4, and with the previous version, I was able to use the button on the stylus as a right click. I just installed 2.1.0 the other night from the downloads page, and noticed that I no longer have that functionality. Debating on whether or not to uninstall the new version and go back to the previous because if I can't get the stylus button to work, it's a major dealbreaker in 2.1.0.
Hello!

Please use the bug tracker to report such issues, especially when they are regressions from previous behavior.

I wasn't even aware that there were problems with using a stylus with the new Android app (and personally I don't have a stylus to test this).

By reporting this on the tracker, it's far more likely that some developer will notice it and try to fix it.
Cool, thanks Praetorian. I just submitted a ticket.

Günni

Re: ScummVM 2.1.0 unavailable on Google Play Store

Post by Günni »

Hello,

I just registered to this forum to play Blade Runner, one of my beloved games in the 90ies on my tablet. So I'm waiting for version 2.1 too. Overinstalling the new .apk files from your buildbot server denies my Android...
Is it possible to upload your 2.1 version as a beta version at google play store? I signed there as a beta user... So overinstalling should work...?

Greetings

Günni