discworld troubles

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo Wii port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

superfighter

discworld troubles

Post by superfighter »

just a minor problem, i find that none of the characters will say there next line of dialogue unless i press the wii remote, works fine on the pc,
any way around this.
Plus is it possible to use the enchanced music for the wii version
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

Try moving the subtitle speed to the left (less is faster). And yes, the enhanced music should work for the wii version, if it supports OGG encoded files
superfighter

Post by superfighter »

thnx for the subtitles thing, didnt have to do that on the pc version, cant get the ogg files to work, i have two subfolders in the folder. Discwld and Drivers, wheres should they be placed?
Red_Breast

Post by Red_Breast »

Drivers would be a folder of drivers for older hardware when the game was released probably. That's how game's worked back then. Before DirectX.
So long as the build of Wii ScummVM you have is from here then it will support Ogg.
I take it your talking about the enhanced music by James (oops I forget the second name.)
You can put it in the folder with the game files or make a folder called extra/anything with the ogg files and then point the ScummVM menu's path's tab, under 'extra', to that folder.
If you don't go the extra folder route and have the ogg files in the same folder as the game files then point extra in the paths tab to that folder.
superfighter

Post by superfighter »

all sorted now:) those enchanced tracks sounds awesome