Strange conflict between Future Wars and Operation Stealth

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

bsauvage

Strange conflict between Future Wars and Operation Stealth

Post by bsauvage »

Hello.

I have both Future Wars (PC, French) and Operation Stealth (PC, French) installed, each in its own subdirectory inside the main Scummgames directory.
When I first start Future Wars, it's running fine. Then I start Operation Stealth and again it's ok. Problem is when I then try to start Future Wars afterwards, it's actually starting Operation Stealth instead! This occurs all the time now even after reboot of the iphone.
I tried to delete Future Wars from the GUI then reinstall it; the GUI recognises it but then again same problem!
Only way is to completely delete Operation Stealth subdirectory from the iphone...
To note, I also have Future Wars (Amiga, French) installed and this one runs fine without conflict.

Has anybody else experienced that?
bsauvage

Post by bsauvage »

Actually it's not enough to delete Operation Stealth: Future Wars then won't start at all and ScummVM will crash to springboard.

I also tried reinstalling ScummVM but I get the same problem afterwards: the game data recognition must be stored somewhere special: where is it, so that I can cleanly delete it?

Thanks