iPod Touch/iPhone Port?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

alden

Post by alden »

with the new version Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis actions screen is not invisible anymore...
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

alden wrote:with the new version Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis actions screen is not invisible anymore...
I ran into that with the new version last night :-/. Only in that one single scene, though.
SpARC

Post by SpARC »

I think a new thread for game issues is needed.. :wink:

.. the new version with sound is wonderful. Nice job... but SORRY the cursor now suckz! In the scumm menu it's hard for me now to choose a game. I think that was better in the earlier version?!

Rest is veeery nice.
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

SpARC wrote:I think a new thread for game issues is needed.. :wink:
Agreed :) I've moved that discussion to http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?p=28586 .
DennisBergkamp

Post by DennisBergkamp »

Awesome. I've been following this thread for the last couple of days, I'm definitely considering buying an ipod touch now!

Has anyone tested Full Throttle?
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

DennisBergkamp wrote:Has anyone tested Full Throttle?
Not so far :) I'll try to get that one covered tonight.

Vinterstum, this is beyond amazing. Three more games playable -- Sam & Max looks so good on this thing! My battery is not happy with me at all ;-).

COMI looks absolutely stunning on this screen too, even if I only get to watch the intro ;-)
Last edited by TomFrost on Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lydecker

Post by Lydecker »

Got SnM working without crashes now on the new version - cheers! I still for thelove of me cant figure out why Ihave no voice sound in the game!? I have music, and sound effects, but no voices!
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

Lydecker wrote:Got SnM working without crashes now on the new version - cheers! I still for thelove of me cant figure out why Ihave no voice sound in the game!? I have music, and sound effects, but no voices!
Are your voices in .mp3 format? If so, use Audacity to convert them to .ogg (Ogg Vorbis) files and delete the original MP3s.
SpARC

Post by SpARC »

German Sam and Max is working now, also ger 'special' MI2 with 4 times typing 1.. Tomorrow I will try ger Full Throttle, but don't you need right mouse button for it? Haven't played FT for a long time..

@Lydecker: The floppy version has no ingame voices.
Last edited by SpARC on Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpARC

Post by SpARC »

I know but don't u have to hold it and then select an action? Like the Crysis suite options?? :o
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

Bad news bears :( Full Throttle doesn't make it through the Intro. If you skip it, it hangs shortly after. More details in the games thread.

This and COMI are going to be really hard to implement, though.. Not only are they both super high-end and display/sound intensive, the interfaces for both involve mouse dragging. Eep.
alden

Post by alden »

oh yeah monkey island 2 is working now i can't wait to play this tomorow :lol:
sandman4sure

Post by sandman4sure »

Did anybody got Gobliiins working? The game starts and all, but it doesn't react on any input.
Don Leut

Post by Don Leut »

TomFrost wrote:
DennisBergkamp wrote:Has anyone tested Full Throttle?
Vinterstum, this is beyond amazing. Three more games playable -- Sam & Max looks so good on this thing! My battery is not happy with me at all ;-).
definitely. My battery sucks too. Now I have to charge my touch about once a day... But it´s definetely worth.
Lydecker

Post by Lydecker »

Okay this is wierd - i dont ever get voices for SnM when running the game in ScummVM on my PC - did theyever release a CD versio without voices? I seem to remember my CD version always having voice when I played...