iPod Touch/iPhone Port?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

Lydecker wrote:Okay this is wierd - i dont ever get voices for SnM when running the game in ScummVM on my PC - did theyever release a CD versio without voices? I seem to remember my CD version always having voice when I played...
That's odd -- maybe your files got corrupted when you copied them from the CD? It might be worth trying to play the game directly off of the CD with ScummVM on your computer just to see if your original works or not.
R91

Post by R91 »

Hi,

With the last version I don't have music in Monkey Island 1 cd/dos/spanish only effects like open a door.
What is this due?
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

R91 wrote:Hi,

With the last version I don't have music in Monkey Island 1 cd/dos/spanish only effects like open a door.
What is this due?
That's strange -- I have music in the current version. Do you know what format your music files for MI1 are in?
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

R91 wrote:With the last version I don't have music in Monkey Island 1 cd/dos/spanish only effects like open a door.
What is this due?
Have you ripped the game's CD music tracks? I believe the current version of the iPhone port does not support MP3 yet, btw, so make sure that you use ogg or flac compression for now
markush8

Post by markush8 »

Any news on the Monkey Island 1 freezing bug - I'd love to see that Intro (though the music keeps on playing in the background).
Don Leut

Post by Don Leut »

sandman4sure wrote:
Don Leut wrote:The current Version has no crosshair in MI1 and Simon the soccerer. By the way: StS is running quite slow.
I have a crosshair in MI1

It's the cd version (english) and the latest scummvm
I just lost it since yesterday´s update.
R91

Post by R91 »

Thanks,

I ripped the game's CD music tracks and I put the tracks in the MI1´s folder (they are named 02 Pista 02.ogg... 25 Pista 25.ogg) but Still I don´t have music, where do I puts the tracks and with what name?
sandman4sure

Post by sandman4sure »

R91 wrote:Thanks,

I ripped the game's CD music tracks and I put the tracks in the MI1´s folder (they are named 02 Pista 02.ogg... 25 Pista 25.ogg) but Still I don´t have music, where do I puts the tracks and with what name?
Try track1.ogg - track23.ogg, that works for me.
R91

Post by R91 »

I renamed the tracks and the musics works now but only work until the screen title (with music of course) then scummvm crash
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

R91 wrote:I renamed the tracks and the musics works now but only work until the screen title (with music of course) then scummvm crash
It's not crashing, it's just not playing the animation. All you need to do to continue is press ESC -- hold one finger on screen and double-tap another. More details here: http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0

--unless you mean ScummVM is actually exiting, which I've had some random issues with in MI1 that I couldn't reliably duplicate. In that case, try to ESC out of the title screen as soon as you see it :)
R91

Post by R91 »

When in the screen print "part one" ScummVM is exiting, after the animation.

And if I load a save game, the game works fine but without musics only effects, and if I go to another scenary crash and ScummVM exit
R91

Post by R91 »

I make a video with the mobile:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=YPuE0CI4YYI
Don Leut

Post by Don Leut »

Did you change every files permission to 755?
R91

Post by R91 »

Yes, it was the first that I did
markush8

Post by markush8 »

Just played Day of the Tentacle, at the point when the hang-glider is in the air and the lightning happens. Then SCUMMVM quits and I am at the home of iPhone.
Hope this is of some help for fixing.
=
Retried now, and it was able to get through the animation :)