ScummVM 1.8.0-git for iOS 7+ available on GitHub

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

tsoliman
ScummVM Developer

Post by tsoliman »

The temporary signing cert Xcode uses to sign the executable expires after 7 days. Just rerun the app from Xcode (it should already be all configured and built) with the connected iPad as the target and it will auto fix itself and install a fresh temporary cert.

Last year, Apple changed the non-developer certs to be 7 days instead of 90 days much to my annoyance.
Ihros

Post by Ihros »

tsoliman wrote:The temporary signing cert Xcode uses to sign the executable expires after 7 days. Just rerun the app from Xcode (it should already be all configured and built) with the connected iPad as the target and it will auto fix itself and install a fresh temporary cert.

Last year, Apple changed the non-developer certs to be 7 days instead of 90 days much to my annoyance.
Thank you. So if i understand correctly, i have to do this every 7 days if i want scummvm to run on my ipad?
tsoliman
ScummVM Developer

Post by tsoliman »

Yes, but it will only be effective after it already expired so it ends up being every 8 days.
djex

Post by djex »

can anyone help me please? i can`t to compilate scummvm with xcode 7. I have old ipad 2. There is always error in the end of archive in xcode. maybe someone can upload ipa without singing! very very please!