How to change image filter (and more)

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Neil

How to change image filter (and more)

Post by Neil »

Hello,

I've been using this app on the ipad and am absolutely in awe of how great it is.

I was wondering if there was a way to remove the image filter which makes the image softer but a little blurry, I like the old pixelated style better.

Also is there a way to increase the font size on the game menu screen to something closer to how it was before? Ever since the update some months ago everything became minuscule and for something with my eyesight it's very difficult to navigate.

Thank you very much.
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

Hello

To change the graphics filter, you can go to Options->Graphics and change the graphics mode. Have a look at the README or the online manual we got in our wiki section:
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/User_ ... ng_ScummVM

Here are the different graphics filters:
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/User_ ... ic_filters

Not sure what is wrong with the font size, perhaps it's related to the graphics mode setting above?
Neil

Post by Neil »

I appreciate your fast reply.

Actually it does not solve my problem as when I go in options and graphics then try to change the graphics mode I see no other available option other than <default >

Render mode however has all the renders available and I am using default there too.

I am using an ipad, I have both an ipad 1 and 2 and am unable to change it on either.

As for the font I meant to see say everything became minuscule on the ipad since the latest update, before this everything was very big so point and clicking around was easier, I just thought it would be nice to be able to increase the size again but if it's not possible not a big deal.