Iphone 3gs 4.0 Ios Kyrandia

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

tecmanpr

Iphone 3gs 4.0 Ios Kyrandia

Post by tecmanpr »

Hello!

I was trying to play kyrandia 1 with my iphone and i try different scumm version and diferent kyra.dat and i have no luck to make the scumm accept it can someone direct me to where can i download the correct scumm and the correct kyra.dat to make the game run?
LordHoto
ScummVM Developer

Re: Iphone 3gs 4.0 Ios Kyrandia

Post by LordHoto »

tecmanpr wrote:Hello!

I was trying to play kyrandia 1 with my iphone and i try different scumm version and diferent kyra.dat and i have no luck to make the scumm accept it can someone direct me to where can i download the correct scumm and the correct kyra.dat to make the game run?
Usually the kyra.dat file is distributed along with the ScummVM binary, you should make sure you do not use a different one. In the case of iOS it might even be embedded into the executable like on OS X, but I am not sure about this.
tecmanpr

Post by tecmanpr »

well i download the Scumm.deb from diferent sites and it doesnt include the Kyra.dat, and i try from cydia too so it installl the scumm automatically. someone have a zip file with the most updated version to play kyrandia on iphone????????
Vinterstum
ScummVM Developer

Post by Vinterstum »

What error message are you seeing? The correct kyra.dat is distributed with the Cydia version.