Broken Sword I in my Caanoo

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's GP2X, GP2X Wiz and Caanoo ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

yawin

Broken Sword I in my Caanoo

Post by yawin »

Well, i just installed ScummVM in my Caanoo, but i don't know what i need download and what i need do for run Broken Sword I in my Caanoo
DJWillis
ScummVM Porter

Post by DJWillis »

Installing games are outlined in the readme.

As for downloading Broken Sword, you can buy a copy on sites like eBay or GoG, very cheap and easy to pick up. Then you just copy the datafiles to your SD card. Job done.

Edit: I should also mention that you want the original Broken Sword, not the Directors Cut. That said, I think GoG bundle the original game with the Directors Cut, not bad for $6, Directors Cut for your PC and the original game for the Caanoo :D.
yawin

Post by yawin »

Thanks for the reply. I have the game original and in spanish (because in english is too hard for understand xD).
DJWillis
ScummVM Porter

Post by DJWillis »

yawin wrote:Thanks for the reply. I have the game original and in spanish (because in english is too hard for understand xD).
No problem, as your using the Caanoo version you may also want to download the 1.2.1 release again as there was a small typo in one of the support scripts (only effecting the Caanoo) that may have been causing some users problems.

I have now fixed this and uploaded a corrected version.