Compatability Questions - N900

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Maemo (Nokia N800/N810/N900) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

FP125

Compatability Questions - N900

Post by FP125 »

Had a look at the compatability list - however some games that work fine on my desktop PC wont load up with SCUMMVM on my N900

Future Wars - fine on my PC, but wont let me bypass the copy protection on my maemo version even though using the same file!

Leisure Suit Larry - none of the files are recognised although using the same files from my desktop PC

Fascination - How do I get off the select demo or game screen?

Lost in Time - game runs in a tiny window - tried changing visual settings but stays the same - although title screen is full screen

Majority of games I have running ok, especially the LucasArts ones - just at a loss why the above wont work when the same files run fine on my desktop PC under SCUMMVM???
FP125

Post by FP125 »

Managed to get Future Wars working - just the Sierra games I seem to be having problems with

Also no joy with 7th Guest or Ripleys Believe It or Not and no sound with Lure of the Temptress
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

FP125 wrote:Managed to get Future Wars working - just the Sierra games I seem to be having problems with

Also no joy with 7th Guest or Ripleys Believe It or Not and no sound with Lure of the Temptress
Ripleys isn't supported

The sound in Lure of the Temptress is very scarce, so don't expect anything fancy...