The End of the Beginning - Release Testing

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Post Reply
Truus999
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:19 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Pajama Sam Lost and found

Post by Truus999 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Played 6 levels no problems encountered.

Game was English/US on win XP with SP3 and ScummVM 1.0.0pre043679

Cheers,
René

User avatar
ezekiel000
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:17 pm
Location: Surrey, England

Post by ezekiel000 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:09 pm

26 games still to be tested and 2 games current uncompletable or with major problems.

I was just wondering as this will be version 1.0, will all games need to be tested at least once (preferably twice) and be completable? As in previous releases this didn't happen.

User avatar
sev
ScummVM Lead
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:06 pm
Contact:

Post by sev » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:30 am

ezekiel000 wrote: I was just wondering as this will be version 1.0, will all games need to be tested at least once (preferably twice) and be completable?
Yes, that's the ultimate goal.


Eugene

Nikioko
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by Nikioko » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:37 am

clone2727 wrote:
Nikioko wrote:Just tested ITE with yesterday's Daily Build. Worked properly except when the Orb falls down the dam, there are the character sprites of the normal game scene put over the the interface and inventory.
That's a known bug that also occurred in the original (see here). What platform did you test on? What version/language of ITE?
Played the German CD version on Windows XP SP3 with the enhanced music oggs.

JLK
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Re: Full Throttle (French) CD (Ubuntu 8.04, SVN 43727)

Post by JLK » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:42 pm

clone2727 wrote:
JLK wrote:There is an issue with subtitles before the final fight against Ripburger.
Please file a bug report.
Can't get a Souceforge account. :(
Nobody wants to fill it?

User avatar
clone2727
Retired
Posts: 1592
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:23 pm
Location: NJ, USA

Re: Full Throttle (French) CD (Ubuntu 8.04, SVN 43727)

Post by clone2727 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:52 pm

JLK wrote:
clone2727 wrote:
JLK wrote:There is an issue with subtitles before the final fight against Ripburger.
Please file a bug report.
Can't get a Souceforge account. :(
Nobody wants to fill it?
Why aren't you able to get one?

JLK
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Re: Full Throttle (French) CD (Ubuntu 8.04, SVN 43727)

Post by JLK » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:03 pm

clone2727 wrote:
JLK wrote:
clone2727 wrote:
JLK wrote:There is an issue with subtitles before the final fight against Ripburger.
Please file a bug report.
Can't get a Souceforge account. :(
Nobody wants to fill it?
Why aren't you able to get one?
This is not enable yet.:?
I'm waiting, but I'm not sure this will take effect. :roll:

Truus999
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:19 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Spy fox in Hold the mustard

Post by Truus999 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Played till level Mediteranean 03. Tested if loading a game worked.

Game was English/US on win XP with SP3 and ScummVM 1.0.0pre043679

Cheers,
René

Truus999
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:19 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Blue's ABC time activities

Post by Truus999 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Played all mini games and tested restore.

Game was English on win XP with SP3 and ScummVM 1.0.0pre043679

Cheers,
René

Truus999
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:19 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Freddi Fish 4 The case of the hogfish rustlers of briny gulc

Post by Truus999 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:36 am

Completed the game without any problems.

Dutch/Windows on win XP with SP3 and ScummVM 1.0.0pre043679

Cheers,
René

User avatar
Mataku
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by Mataku » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:51 pm

Finished DOTT, english/dos version on Symbian S60 v5 (Nokia 5800XM). It did crash once, but i couldn't reproduce it.
used 1.0.0pre0 (Aug 13 2009)

User avatar
clone2727
Retired
Posts: 1592
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:23 pm
Location: NJ, USA

Post by clone2727 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Mataku wrote:Finished DOTT, english/dos version on Symbian S60 v5 (Nokia 5800XM). It did crash once, but i couldn't reproduce it.
used 1.0.0pre0 (Aug 13 2009)
CD or floppy?

roglon
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by roglon » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:24 pm

Completed without problems and with save/restores:

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards (1.00 1987-06-01 5.25"/3.5"/DOS/English)
221 / 222 points

Linux
openSUSE 11.1 (i586)
2.6.27.29-0.1-default

ScummVM 1.0.0pre043801
Features compiled in: Vorbis ALSA zLib

User avatar
Mataku
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by Mataku » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:25 pm

clone2727 wrote:
Mataku wrote:Finished DOTT, english/dos version on Symbian S60 v5 (Nokia 5800XM). It did crash once, but i couldn't reproduce it.
used 1.0.0pre0 (Aug 13 2009)
CD or floppy?
Image I always forget somthing, don't I? CD.

JLK
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Re: Full Throttle (French) CD (Ubuntu 8.04, SVN 43727)

Post by JLK » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:18 pm

JLK wrote:
clone2727 wrote:
JLK wrote:
clone2727 wrote:
JLK wrote:There is an issue with subtitles before the final fight against Ripburger.
Please file a bug report.
Can't get a Souceforge account. :(
Nobody wants to fill it?
Why aren't you able to get one?
This is not enable yet.:?
I'm waiting, but I'm not sure this will take effect. :roll:
OK, I'm registred NOW.

The ISSUE IS HERE

Post Reply