ScummVM T-Shirts

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

criezy
ScummVM Developer

ScummVM T-Shirts

Post by criezy »

Who has never dreamed of walking in the center of London [replace by the town nearest to you] with a ScummVM T-Shirt? Thanks to combobreaker.com this dream can now become a reality.

Several months ago Dan contacted the ScummVM team to get the authorisation to produce and sell a ScummVM T-Shirts on his site. The shirt is now available and a portion of each sell is donated to the ScummVM project.
JohnnyWalker2001

Post by JohnnyWalker2001 »

Nice idea! Can't see what's written on the shirt, though.
hippy dave

Post by hippy dave »

looks like the bottom verb/inventory area from one of the oldest scumm games.
Graxer

Post by Graxer »

I think it's the Maniac Mansion inventory.
criezy
ScummVM Developer

Post by criezy »

According to what is written on their web site it is indeed a slightly modified version of Maniac Mansion inventory.
combobreakerDOTcom

ScummVM T-Shirts

Post by combobreakerDOTcom »

Hey guys, thanks for the interest in the shirts.

The front of the shirt contains the verb list from Maniac Mansion, and the pink action text reads out 'Use ScummVM'. We should have some new pictures up soon.

If for some reason your country is not listed at checkout please contact us at sales[at]combobreakerDOTcom and I will get a proper quote and add it to the list. Shipping is FREE to the US and Canada, and international shipping is slightly discounted.

Please leave a review of the shirt (or any other for that matter) if you have a quick second. The operation is only ran by two people and the reviews are really important to us.

Thanks again.
MusicallyInspired

Post by MusicallyInspired »

I. Want. This.
tareon

Post by tareon »

Looks quite nice... maybe I'll purchase one.

IMHO this deserves at least a "sticky" or some link on the mainpage, doesn't it?
combobreakerDOTcom

Here is a picture of the actual print on the shirt. The verb list is printed on the center of the chest, and the logo is on upper back near the neck.

I have a few people ask, and the shirts sizes are US. Shipping information can be found here.
Paolo86

Post by Paolo86 »

MusicallyInspired wrote:I. Want. This.
Me. Too.
combobreakerDOTcom

ScummVM Shirt Reorder

Just wanted to let everyone know that a new batch of ScummVM shirts are finally on reorder!

The shirts have been changed to reflect the updated ScummVM logo and now have 'ScummVM.org' printed on the sleeve. We are also carrying a small quantity of 3XL shirts.

Check the site for when they are back in stock. It will be sometime before January 1st.

We still have a few of the revision one shirts in stock in sizes small, medium, and 2XL. They will sold at a discounted price until they are all gone to make way for the new ones.

Thanks,
Dan
www.combobreaker.com
combobreakerDOTcom

Shirts are in!

The new shirts are now in stock. Please PM me or contact me through the site if you would like to purchase one of the older prints. There are a few available in medium ($12.00 US) and 2XL ($13.50 US). I'll even throw in free international shipping from the US on them.

Thanks everyone.
Last edited by combobreakerDOTcom on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tim20

Post by Tim20 »

Hey, I ordered one of them yesterday. Does this mean I'll get one of the new ones?
combobreakerDOTcom

Tim20 wrote:Hey, I ordered one of them yesterday. Does this mean I'll get one of the new ones?
Yep, you got one of the new shirts. You had ordered it right when I updated the new sizes.
combobreakerDOTcom

kelvicharlie wrote:Are they still available,I want to buy one too.Whether the T-shirt are available in only one colour or in different colours and with the same logo or different logo.
Yep, they will be available for as long as I can sustain the site. :)

The newer shirts are located here:

http://www.combobreaker.com/scummvm

The ones with the older style logo are located here:

http://www.combobreaker.com/scummvm-legacy

They are discounted and have free shipping if ordered alone. Whatever sizes are left is all that remains.