Adventures from Core and Access

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Lord Avallon

Adventures from Core and Access

Post by Lord Avallon »

Hi guys, first, I would like to congratulate you for your hard work and for the great quality and crescent improvement of ScummVM. Is there any possibility for a future support of adventures from Core, Access or even both of them? It would be awesome to play Universe, Curse of Enchantia, Innocent Until Caught, Amazon: Guardians of Eden and son on...
Kaminari

Post by Kaminari »

Wrong forum. Requests are not allowed in General Discussions.

Please read ScummVM FAQ entry #2.3.
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

and theres a Search button for this forum :-)
Curse of Enchantia
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

Lord Avallon: unfortunately, it requires substantial work to get a game supported in ScummVM, as the engine that implements all the game's logic needs to be rewritten from scratch. Currently, I believe that there's work being done on Curse of Enchantia (check the forum thread that Raziel linked above), I don't know about the others.

Usually, all it takes is someone with some programming knowledge and enough initiative to work on a game engine to include it in ScummVM, however the amount of work involved is quite a lot.
Lord Avallon

Post by Lord Avallon »

Yeah, I know it´s a huge amount of work! But as I could see on the link above, Curse of Enchantia is doing fine. Thanks to all of you!
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

Lord Avallon wrote:Yeah, I know it´s a huge amount of work! But as I could see on the link above, Curse of Enchantia is doing fine.
From same thread I learn that apparently there were no work on it for like almost 2 years.

Eugene