Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Muyfa666

Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade

Post by Muyfa666 »

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but here goes: I've been playing Indy3 for many years, and I really like this game.

My problem is: At the part of the game where you are boarding the blimp.

At the end of this part of the game, you have to go and fight. ALOT. I always die here, and never got the hang of the fighting system. Is there any "cheat" like in Indy4 to do a 1-punch-knock-out or some way to skip the fights?

Most of the times, I just have to get the airplane working and skip the blimp altogether. I'd really appriciate some help and hints.
clone2727
Retired

Re: Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade

Post by clone2727 »

Muyfa666 wrote:My problem is: At the part of the game where you are boarding the blimp.

At the end of this part of the game, you have to go and fight. ALOT. I always die here, and never got the hang of the fighting system. Is there any "cheat" like in Indy4 to do a 1-punch-knock-out or some way to skip the fights?
No, there is no cheat. But, you don't have to fight the guard collecting tickets. There is another way :)
Muyfa666

Post by Muyfa666 »

I do beleive I know that one... my main problem is the boatload of guards in the blimp before you reach the airplane. Oh well.
bramvandijk

Post by bramvandijk »

You should go and look here.

You can find the complete map of the zeppelin, which should enable you to reach the biplane with only a few fights. Moreover, there are also some fighting tips...
samwise

Post by samwise »

I managed to walk all the way to the biplane without fighting any guards at all. If you get the timing right, you can reach ladders etc. to get to the next level before they catch you. It's even possible to squeeze past some, if you're exceptionally lucky,

Oh, and if you use the guide linked above, don't bother reading their description of how to pass the third and final trial ("Only in the leap from The Lion's Head will a man prove his worth.") - it's utter nonsense!

Sam.