Contribution

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

iPwnzorz

Contribution

Post by iPwnzorz »

Recently, I made an ISO for Revfans. It contains both BASS (WITH README.TXT!!!), the Talkie version AND ScummVM. And is avaliable for free with no license attached, except the Revolution one, whatever that is, stated in readme.txt.

There are currently 2 versions, a straightforward ISO with ScummVM 0.9.1 or a zip which contains the ISO and a readme on using it with Alex Feinman's ISO Recorder and in the ISO is Tic-Tac-Toe.

You can go here for the ISO. Should be updated with tic-tac-toe soon, I'll talk with Steve.

OR these two links.
The ISO with 0.9.1
The zip with ISO Recorder and 0.10.0

Enjoy and make sure you release this with the rules in Revolution's readme.txt! UPDATED! Now actually includes an ISO
Last edited by iPwnzorz on Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clem

Post by clem »

leaves just the question for me for which OS/console/whatever that ISO is meant :)

clem
MetaFox

Post by MetaFox »

clem wrote:leaves just the question for me for which OS/console/whatever that ISO is meant :)

clem
Opening up the ZIP file reveals a readme file that states "This version of the .iso was intended for Windows XP, NT, etc. I'm not sure about Vista support at all. I do not intend to make any non-Windows versions just yet."
iPwnzorz

Post by iPwnzorz »

Well there you go. Yeah, I'm not making Linux versions until I get my Linux box up and running again. I highly doubt I'll get a Mac in the near future so I won't bother with that either and our old Amiga has vanished somewhere in my Uncle's house.
iPwnzorz

Post by iPwnzorz »

A change has been made, if you downloaded the zip, woe betide you. I did forget the .iso file in it. The link in the first post has been updated with the new one. I'm not sure when Revfans will be updated.