The Bizarre Adventures Of Woodruff And The Schnibble

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Muyfa666
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:46 pm

The Bizarre Adventures Of Woodruff And The Schnibble

Post by Muyfa666 »

Seeing as Goblins 1-3 are now supported, are there any plans to also integrate "The Bizarre Adventures Of Woodruff And The Schnibble"? Not that I have any hopes that it use the same interpreter, but hey - what do I know? ;-)
User avatar
DrMcCoy
ScummVM Developer
Posts: 595
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Braunschweig, Germany
Contact:

Re: The Bizarre Adventures Of Woodruff And The Schnibble

Post by DrMcCoy »

Muyfa666 wrote:Seeing as Goblins 1-3 are now supported, are there any plans to also integrate "The Bizarre Adventures Of Woodruff And The Schnibble"?
It's on my TODO-List.
I'm currently busy with real life / university, though... :(
Muyfa666 wrote:Not that I have any hopes that it use the same interpreter
It does.
3Yenman3
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:07 pm

Post by 3Yenman3 »

Real life? You mean that thing between ScummVM? Oh I hate that, all the puzzles suck, its so bad I think I'll just stop playing...
User avatar
Laserschwert
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:48 pm

Post by Laserschwert »

3Yenman3 wrote:Real life? You mean that thing between ScummVM? Oh I hate that, all the puzzles suck, its so bad I think I'll just stop playing...
But the graphics are AWESOME!
User avatar
PsYcO
Got 2 warnings
Posts: 512
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: UK, Enfield
Contact:

Post by PsYcO »

Laserschwert wrote:
3Yenman3 wrote:Real life? You mean that thing between ScummVM? Oh I hate that, all the puzzles suck, its so bad I think I'll just stop playing...
But the graphics are AWESOME!
graphics aren't everything
User avatar
Laserschwert
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:48 pm

Post by Laserschwert »

PsYcO wrote:
Laserschwert wrote:
3Yenman3 wrote:Real life? You mean that thing between ScummVM? Oh I hate that, all the puzzles suck, its so bad I think I'll just stop playing...
But the graphics are AWESOME!
graphics aren't everything
Mh, right... and I still can't find that damn quicksave/quickload key...
clem
Posts: 2160
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:14 am

Post by clem »

Laserschwert wrote:
PsYcO wrote:
Laserschwert wrote: But the graphics are AWESOME!
graphics aren't everything
Mh, right... and I still can't find that damn quicksave/quickload key...
I hate it when I realize that not every puzzle can be solved - and knowing that instead of a nice ending scene I'll die doesn't motivate me either :-/
User avatar
saulob
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:06 am
Location: Brazil

Post by saulob »

Does anyone know where I can get a FAQ or Walkthrough for this game ?

Or maybe, is this Abandonware, where can I download ? :D

Thanks...
User avatar
md5
ScummVM Developer
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: Athens, Greece

Post by md5 »

saulob wrote: Does anyone know where I can get a FAQ or Walkthrough for this game ?

Or maybe, is this Abandonware, where can I download ?

Thanks...
There is no such thing as abandonware. Refer to forum rule #0 and read our copyright FAQ:
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Copyright_FAQ
User avatar
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:39 am

Post by eriktorbjorn »

saulob wrote: Or maybe, is this Abandonware, where can I download ? :D
At the time of writing, the only freely available games for ScummVM are Beneath a Steel Sky and Flight of the Amazon Queen.
Muyfa666
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:46 pm

Post by Muyfa666 »

For my initial question thou - this may actually happen? Sweet! :-D
User avatar
Adventureguy
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Post by Adventureguy »

eriktorbjorn wrote:
saulob wrote: Or maybe, is this Abandonware, where can I download ? :D
At the time of writing, the only freely available games for ScummVM are Beneath a Steel Sky and Flight of the Amazon Queen.
I think saulob was reffering to "real life(tm)" when speaking about abandonware and not Woodruff. :)

If only real life would be like the LucasArts adventures, beeing easy and always finding a solution for all problems, ...

Too bad you can't do all the stuff of adventure games in real life, like finding Atlantis. Or saving the world from aliens. Or putting little, innocent hamsters in the microwave. :twisted:
(Well, you could actually do that in real life, but that's sick and disgusting :? )
User avatar
saulob
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:06 am
Location: Brazil

Post by saulob »

eriktorbjorn, it was a joke ;)

Adventureguy is right about it :)

Thank you guys...

PS: my poor hamster... kidding hehe
DjDiabolik
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:55 pm

Post by DjDiabolik »

From which SVN start to work on this title ?
Gidgidonihah
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:56 pm

Just an Update

Post by Gidgidonihah »

I would really be interested in support for this game as well!
Post Reply