AGI Game Testing/Documenting

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

MetaFox

Post by MetaFox »

I'm slowly going to test all of the AGI games in ScummVM.

I can confirm that with the May 7, 2006 Windows SVN daily build, Space Quest and Space Quest II are completable.

There are a few bugs I noticed, and I have submitted them to the bugtracker. I've also added the compatibility info on these games to the wiki.
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

If you could do that, that'd be great :) We need more testing on AGI games, so that some of the bugs which might be present can be fixed, and to check which games can be completed.
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

Submitting bug reports is good Metafox, but please, reply to the ones you made and and the required information. The less information you provide, the more likely it is that the bug you're experiencing won't be fixed :(
iPwnzorz

Post by iPwnzorz »

Reckless wrote: Also, iPwnzorz graciously offered a mirror
Woah I got mentioned...

Yeah don't know how long that one will last, I only own the FTP of that site now and I think the owners of the site are moving and my current site only has 100MB disk space O.o
Certifiable

Post by Certifiable »

http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Donal ... Playground

This needs updating, because even on the DS, I've found the game working just fine, even if it needs the simulated F10 key to fire (lacking a joystick).

But still it comes up as "Fanmade AGI game (Unknown v2 Game/DOS)", even in SCUMM VM DS version 0.13.1.

On a side note: I bet pre-80s Al Lowe never thought he'd jump from games with Disney characters to a decade of raunchy comedic games starring a lovable loser! XD
(I say a decade because the 3D games are train wrecks he never had a part in.)