top adventure games to buy!

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

Lord Savage wrote:Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders is also very good but the game can be quite pricey especially if you can get ahold of the excellent FM Towns version.
Recently it was aquired "just" for $360 by someone. :shock:

Eugene
joachimeberhard
ScummVM Team Member

Post by joachimeberhard »

sev wrote:
dark_inchworm wrote:Hey now, I like Pajama Sam and most of the other Humongous adventures.
Heh, I am one of 3 guys behind Hunmongous Entertainment games in ScummVM. (other are Kirben and cyx) :wink:

Eugene
And Eugene also infected me with those Junior Adventures.

Now I can't get them out of my head!

I just had to buy ALL of them!

I particulary like Pajama Sam, Freddi Fish and SpyFox.

Although I also bought all Putt-Putt games, those are not that appealing to me as much as Sam, Freddi and Fox.

Mostly because I always think of gasoline gases when I see a car standing in perfectly green and healthy landscapes with engines on :wink:

But Sam, Freddi and Fox are really some great games I'm happy to know now (thanks to ScummVM).

Best regards

Joachim
Lord Savage

Post by Lord Savage »

sev wrote:
Lord Savage wrote:Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders is also very good but the game can be quite pricey especially if you can get ahold of the excellent FM Towns version.
Recently it was aquired "just" for $360 by someone. :shock:

Eugene
Ouch! That is $60 more than I paid for it back in August. At the rate it is increasing in value it will be $500 by next summer! :shock: