Zork Nemesis Subtitle Patch - How To Apply [Solved]

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

EstelRandir

Zork Nemesis Subtitle Patch - How To Apply [Solved]

Post by EstelRandir »

I finally figured out how to apply the subtitle patch for ScummVM. Just take the patch archive & dump only the addons folder into the main game folder. When in game go to options & there will be a new subtitle on/off menu in the upper right corner.

All the other files in the patch are for installing natively. I think this is a Win95 game, so you would need a virtual machine to run it natively.
RetroADV316

Re: Zork Nemesis Subtitle Patch - How To Apply [Solved]

Post by RetroADV316 »

EstelRandir wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:25 am I finally figured out how to apply the subtitle patch for ScummVM. Just take the patch archive & dump only the addons folder into the main game folder. When in game go to options & there will be a new subtitle on/off menu in the upper right corner.

All the other files in the patch are for installing natively. I think this is a Win95 game, so you would need a virtual machine to run it natively.
Your advice proved valuable. Thank you for sharing your findings!
EstelRandir

Re: Zork Nemesis Subtitle Patch - How To Apply [Solved]

Post by EstelRandir »

RetroADV316 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:50 am
EstelRandir wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:25 am I finally figured out how to apply the subtitle patch for ScummVM. Just take the patch archive & dump only the addons folder into the main game folder. When in game go to options & there will be a new subtitle on/off menu in the upper right corner.

Your advice proved valuable. Thank you for sharing your findings!
I am glad it helped someone. ScummVM still confuses me when it comes to patches.