- Andrii Prykhodko (a.k.a. whiterandrek) is back and will be working on adding support for the Red Comrades 1: Save the Galaxy and Red Comrades 2: For the Great Justice games to ScummVM.
- Nipun Garg will be working on adding support for the Hyperspace Delivery Boy! game to ScummVM.
- Jaromír Wysoglad (a.k.a. Jarda) will be working on the second part of the Mission Supernova game.
- Antonio Román Cerezo (a.k.a. Kyranet) will be working on implementing networking in ScummVM for the Moonbase Commander game.
General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.
Moderator: ScummVM Team
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Last week Google announced the accepted projects for this year's Summer of Code. We are pleased and excited to say that ScummVM will be mentoring four students this year. All four of them will work on game engines:
- ScummVM Porter
- Posts: 1115
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:27 am
- Location: a story that hasn't been written yet
Good luck to you all
A curious choice, Hyperspace Delivery Boy. Did something in particular inspire that? It would be great if it happens to be on its way to being legally available again one way or another.