subtitle problem in The Dig Taiwanese

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

kane159

subtitle problem in The Dig Taiwanese

Post by kane159 »

hello everyone ,today i found my original THE DIG CD in chinese
and tried it on ScummVM, it works,but most subtitle is mess up
is it possible to fix? or can i make a backup iso then sent someppl here to help fix? thanks :)
rootfather
ScummVM Lead

Post by rootfather »

Hi,

uploading a backup .iso to someone else would be a copyright violation and is not allowed under any circumstances.

Please submit a bug report to our bug tracker.. You should follow our bug report submitting guidelines when opening the report.
kane159

Post by kane159 »

ohh wow,sorry for that :oops:
so i need to find someone near me that know how to code in C++ right?or theres a simple way to figure out witch code mess up the subtitle
rootfather
ScummVM Lead

Post by rootfather »

I recommend opening a bug report with all the necessary information, as I wrote earlier. You should also provide some screenshots.

It is possible that a developer who is familiar with the SCUMM engine will figure out what might be wrong even without having the game - but it also *might* be that said developer has to obtain a original CD with the game on it.

As I am not a developer, this is more or less speculation. But opening a bug report is the only thing you can do at the moment. The developers will tell you which additional information they need.