ScummVM Characters

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

JohnnyLurg

ScummVM Characters

Post by JohnnyLurg »

Who are all the characters on the front page/banner of ScummVM.org? I recognize Elder Atropos (scummvm_logo.png), Putt-Putt, Guybrush Threepwood, Lemonhead, Malcolm Corley (heroes1.png), Jeff Woodie and Malcolm Corley again (heroes2.png), Syd and Freddi Fish (heroes3.png), Joe King and Faye Russell (heroes4.png).
Graxer

Post by Graxer »

George Stobbart and Inspector Rosso from Broken Sword, Goblins from the Goblins series and Simon the Sorcerer from the Simon the Sorcerer games are ones you didn't mention. The ScummVM logo includes Max from Sam & Max and, I think, someone who might be Bernard from Maniac Mansion and Day of the Tentacle.
JohnnyLurg

Post by JohnnyLurg »

Graxer wrote:George Stobbart and Inspector Rosso from Broken Sword, Goblins from the Goblins series and Simon the Sorcerer from the Simon the Sorcerer games are ones you didn't mention. The ScummVM logo includes Max from Sam & Max and, I think, someone who might be Bernard from Maniac Mansion and Day of the Tentacle.
Oh yeah, that is Bernard, along with Dave, Razor, Syd, and Jeff, all from the original cover art for Maniac Mansion.