The Book of Unwritten Tales 2

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Nikioko

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2

Post by Nikioko »

Now it is only 20 days to wait until the long awaited second part of the adventure with Wilbur, Ivo, Nate and the Critter will be released.
How did you like the first part and the Critter Chronicles and how much did you anticipate the release of a second part? Did you maybe even back the enhancement project on Kickstarter?
Nikioko

Post by Nikioko »

Nobody anticipated this game? This is indeed very surprising because this might become one of the top adventure games of the year according to what I've seen so far.

Temporarily, it is the top 6 and top 9 title on GOG.

And the DVD seems to be a hybrid version for Windows, Linux, and Mac.
JenniBee

Post by JenniBee »

I backed it on Kickstarter and finished it the day that chapter 5 came out. It's my favorite game of 2015 so far.

Plus I just got the Kickstarter box in the mail, and it's the best Kickstarter box that I've received so far. The box itself is amazing (it looks like a giant book), and the content is all excellent (I loved the concept art book, but then I dug deeper and found the art book, and I'm even happier). I've been happy with all of the Kickstarters I've backed so far, but this one has exceeded all of my expectations. :)
Nikioko

Post by Nikioko »

I got the Almanac Edition three days ago and I am really enjoying the game. Hottest candidate per the adventure game of the year so far.