Is Quest for Glory IV even in consideration?

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

2Mourty

Post by 2Mourty » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:50 pm

I'm 2/3's of the way through my magician playthrough. After done with that I plan on doing a magic paladin playthrough unless that has already been done by you DarkSoul42.

DarkSoul42

Post by DarkSoul42 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:09 am

My earlier run was a Paladin with magic, yes. I think that's where I tripped most of the game breaking bugs that got fixed.

I was thinking about trying a "no magic Paladin" (importing a Fighter, and telling the game it was a Paladin, without raising its Magic, so I expect I won't be able to use healing at all)

DarkSoul42

Post by DarkSoul42 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:10 pm

So getting a bump in honor after helping Boris did trigger properly the gaining of Paladin abilities, which ended up giving me Healing, and only this. I guess this means it works as intended.

Napalmtree

Re: Is Quest for Glory IV even in consideration?

Post by Napalmtree » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:47 am

Gotta say it's coming along nicely. I started a mage thief and have gotten pretty far so far already. Minor graphics glitches, animation stutters, and absent music queues. No lock ups or crashes yet though. Did display an error message when I tried just a pure magic user at the rope bridge. Thanks for finally getting around to the best point and click adventure.