Hopkins FBI

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

melrose

Hopkins FBI

Post by melrose »

ScummVM 1.6.0 supports Hopkins FBI.

Which files exactly are needed by ScummVM in order to play that game (Windows version - Linux version)? Thx
KuroShiro

Re: Hopkins FBI

Post by KuroShiro »

melrose wrote:ScummVM 1.6.0 supports Hopkins FBI.

Which files exactly are needed by ScummVM in order to play that game (Windows version - Linux version)? Thx
If you have the CD, you'll just need all the folders on it other than DirectX and Install. Just copying the folders as they are to a dir on your hd should be sufficient. Not sure about the Linux version.
oil.ali

How

Post by oil.ali »

After I start the autorun, my monitor is changed to 256 color mode, and everything is go to "invisible" mode...

After 2 minutes, I get a new error message: Installatin failed.

How can I install the game under Win7?

Thank You!
md5
ScummVM Developer

Re: How

Post by md5 »

oil.ali wrote:After I start the autorun, my monitor is changed to 256 color mode, and everything is go to "invisible" mode...

After 2 minutes, I get a new error message: Installatin failed.

How can I install the game under Win7?

Thank You!
KuroShiro wrote:If you have the CD, you'll just need all the folders on it other than DirectX and Install. Just copying the folders as they are to a dir on your hd should be sufficient. Not sure about the Linux version.
Egon

Post by Egon »

Just copying the folders as they were on the disc didn't work for me under Windows 7.
dreammaster
ScummVM Developer

Post by dreammaster »

Egon wrote:Just copying the folders as they were on the disc didn't work for me under Windows 7.
Another thing to check for is that you're running at least ScummVM 1.6. Otherwise, double-check that the root folder you copied from the game CD has a bunch of folders like "ANIM", "ANM", "BASE", etc.