Pegasus Takes Flight

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

clone2727
Retired

Pegasus Takes Flight

Post by clone2727 »

It's the year 2318; you're part of an agency created to protect the integrity of the timeline after time travel has been invented. After it is detected that someone has changed the past, it's up to you to repair the time stream!

The ScummVM Team is proud to announce support for the Macintosh version of The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime. So go grab the latest daily build of ScummVM and play through the game to assist us in testing!

If you find any bugs while playing, please report them to our bug tracker following our bug submission guidelines. For information on how to extract the data off the disc, follow instructions listed on our wiki.
Last edited by clone2727 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reckless

Post by Reckless »

I was just reading through this and now have the answer to my question... Windows platform support comes from ScummVM :)

Great job working on this game; not one I own sadly [don't have a real Mac] but will keep an eye out for an official release.
maximus

Post by maximus »

Congrats Matt! I look forward to finally playing this game (assuming I can figure out where the hell my discs are now :P)
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

An excellent addition, well done! :)
pezhead53

Post by pezhead53 »

Hopefully, once a stable version is out, this could lead to this game being on GOG.com alongside its sequels.
Crowley9

Post by Crowley9 »

A playable demo of Pegasus Prime for Windows was released a few weeks ago, and it looks to be using ScummVM. You can get it here:

http://thejourneymanproject.com/presto/ ... demos.html