CMI

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

JoJo147

CMI

Post by JoJo147 »

Talking to Haggis on Blood Island in Monkey 3 causes Scumm to crash. Have run the most up to date Scumm for the past 18 months but it still crashes. Any ideas?
CaptainJei

Post by CaptainJei »

Please take the time to file a bug report, and attach a save game from right before it happens. Thanks!
JoJo147

Post by JoJo147 »

Thanks, I would do but can't find the save game file (comi.s15) anywhere in my SCUMMVM folder. Any ideas?
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

JoJo147 wrote:Thanks, I would do but can't find the save game file (comi.s15) anywhere in my SCUMMVM folder. Any ideas?
Have you tried "searching" for it on the HDD?
Quite common nowadays, they say ;-)

Also, which OS are you on, there are known issues with Win7 placing the save files where no one has ever gone before ;-)

Just "search" here in the forums :-P
JoJo147

Post by JoJo147 »

I did search the HDD but not deep enough it would seem. Found it where none have been before.. :)
zeeshan

Post by zeeshan »

Take the time to file a bug report,and attach a save game from right before it happens.good luck
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

zeeshan wrote:Take the time to file a bug report,and attach a save game from right before it happens.good luck
Actually, there is a bug report since a few days ago. But I can't reproduce the bug from that savegame myself.