any ideas about discworld?

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

brat_1
Banned

discworld

Post by brat_1 »

I downloaded the full editions of the games you asked about from the net ( abandonware and such )
md5
ScummVM Developer

Re: discworld

Post by md5 »

brat_1 wrote:I downloaded the full editions of the games you asked about from the net ( abandonware and such )
Who asked about such versions? Are you making this up? We don't want illegally obtained versions such as this one in any way. Refer to forum rule #0

Seems you're referring to warez on purpose for some strange reason - you're referring to warez in other posts you made. This is not tolerated here in any way
clem

Re: discworld

Post by clem »

md5 wrote:
brat_1 wrote:I downloaded the full editions of the games you asked about from the net ( abandonware and such )
Who asked about such versions? Are you making this up? We don't want illegally obtained versions such as this one in any way. Refer to forum rule #0

Seems you're referring to warez on purpose for some strange reason - you're referring to warez in other posts you made. This is not tolerated here in any way
The wiki page states "We are currently awaiting receipt of the engine source code." - maybe he thought he could download it off the web and give it to the ScummVM team :)