Testing Blade Runner with ScummVM

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Debar

Re: Testing Blade Runner with ScummVM

Post by Debar » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:48 pm

Praetorian wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:54 pm
Actually McCoy will ask him (I think in Surly mode) in the first Act if he knew anyone from Tyrell's Co and the discussion moves to the "fruitcakes" from DNA Row (Runciter says that a couple of genetic designers are friends of his).
I usually play the game on 'User Choice' but will try it on Surly. Thnks for that tip.
The part that puzzles me about Runciter knowingly selling fakes or not, is that the twins themselves explicitly say in their cutscene (start of Act 4) that maybe Runciter wants a refund because he discovered one of the fakes. Which pretty much implies that the deal was not so clear cut.
Ah yes you are quite right. I can't remember the conversation between Ray and Runciter later on in the game and whether he explicitly admits to knowingly buying fakes?

Praetorian
ScummVM Developer

Post by Praetorian » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:11 pm

Debar wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:48 pm
Ah yes you are quite right. I can't remember the conversation between Ray and Runciter later on in the game and whether he explicitly admits to knowingly buying fakes?
I think he will indeed admit that he was dealing with the twins to sell some fakes (if McCoy has found the letter and is pointing a gun at him). He swears the tiger was not one of them.
Maybe the deals were sometimes for fakes and sometimes for real animals smuggled from Tyrell's pyramid or the ones from their lab that they used as prototypes for the fake ones.
Or "Runciter discovering one of the fakes" means that Runciter (or a client of his) found some flaw which was a telltale sign that an animal was fake (even if Runciter knew there were fakes, he wanted them indistinguishable from real ones so this would be a deal-breaker).

belies

Post by belies » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:50 pm

Hello

How can i Play This Game ?

scmm74

Post by scmm74 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:08 am

Praetorian wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:55 pm
scmm74 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:39 am
Thanks. Are there any builds available I can test?
There are the daily development builds from our buildbot but at least for now, I'd suggest waiting a few days till we implement and merge all the fixes for the outstanding bugs reported.
Also those builds are currently incompatible with the stable version from the Play Store, meaning that added games, settings and saved games may be "lost" if you migrate to those.

Also, please consider submitting any errors in the transcript to the other ticket that I've mentioned above.
Hey guys. Wondering if the Android version now supports Blade Runner. Thanks!!