Status of official Android 2.0 port?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

clashfan

Status of official Android 2.0 port?

Post by clashfan »

Base on posts on this board I see there is an unofficial port that works on android 2.x, but is there any status about the official scummvm port on android 2.x?
phunimator

Post by phunimator »

From what I understand, it'll be out when the official packages are all updated together and released. I think that's mean't to be sometime in September.
clashfan

Post by clashfan »

phunimator wrote:From what I understand, it'll be out when the official packages are all updated together and released. I think that's mean't to be sometime in September.
That's good news. I have a bunch of old adventure games that I have collected over the years. It would be so cool to play them on my droid.
Jesugandalf

Post by Jesugandalf »

You can still play them with the unoficcial conversion. Anyway, if you want to get the official one, I also guess it is going to be released some time soon.
clashfan

Post by clashfan »

Any news of official port?
tbdsaints

Post by tbdsaints »

Ok i suck at searchin so don't complain about it cuz it not helpful is there a workin scummvm for droidx official or unofficial i don't care cuz i've tried wut i think might work but i can't figure. It out the one that i got from this site shuts down right away the other i have noclue

[/img]
Ell223

Post by Ell223 »

Any updates on this? Want to play Monkey Island on my phone!
phunimator

Post by phunimator »

I'd also love to know this too please, hope it's not too much to ask for an update? Keep up the great work!! :)