Save Game in Simon1 (Nexus One)

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Demophobie

Save Game in Simon1 (Nexus One)

Post by Demophobie »

Hello,

i am using this apk: http://anddev.at.ua/news/scummvm_port_i ... 10-06-02-1

I dont get it: How do i save Games in Simon1? I click the postcard, say save and then i shall write a name, but how can i write a name?

This happens to me too when i want to end the game. It asks me: Do you want to end? "Y/N?" How do u type in Y or N?

cu, Demophobie
gaia_death

Post by gaia_death »

i am using a htc desire and i cant eather i think you have to use the scummvm save and load by pressing menu but my problem is they show up grey so i have no way of saving it using scummvm either. useing 1.1.1
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

gaia_death wrote:i think you have to use the scummvm save and load by pressing menu but my problem is they show up grey so i have no way of saving it using scummvm either.
I don't know how to write a name for the savegame in the Android port, like Demophobie asked about, but I believe that ScummVM's own save/load menu doesn't work in the Simon the Sorcerer games. You have to use the postcard.
gaia_death

Post by gaia_death »

i noticed since my post that on my desire if i hold menu down for 2 secs the keyboard apears but after typing in the name for the saved game in simon the sorcerer 1 and click enter it does not finish the save gave process. try on your N1 and let me know if you can finesh saving the game