Broken Sword 1 and 2

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Wazburg

Broken Sword 1 and 2

Post by Wazburg »

I got brokens word working :D its kool i just dident find where it was in the directory right
Last edited by Wazburg on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: Broken Sword 1 and 2

Post by eriktorbjorn »

Wazburg wrote:so im not sure how to just get Broken sword 1 and 2 and i dont know what files to get as well
This page has a list of the files that ScummVM uses, and there should be some notes in the ScummVM README file as well. I recently heard that there are releases of the games that use a different sound compression for the cutscene files that ScummVM doesn't yet support. If you have problems with that, there are alternative cutscene packs on the ScummVM downloads page.

As for the iPod Touch, I have no idea; I've never even seen one. The games use 640x480 pixels, which I guess could be more than it can handle.
chrisis

Re: Broken Sword 1 and 2

Post by chrisis »

eriktorbjorn wrote: As for the iPod Touch, I have no idea; I've never even seen one. The games use 640x480 pixels, which I guess could be more than it can handle.
I have a first generation iPod touch (the slowest one) and even that handles it fine. The 1st gen iPod touch basically is a 2g iPhone without phone and camera :)
MasterMind

Post by MasterMind »

I'd like to ask, how can i save in Broken Sword 2?
I tried, but the game said, "Save failed - Could not open file"
Is it a permission problem? If yes, how can i set the permission to mobile?
Thanks