ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > Nintendo DS Port > Wrong aspect ratio
Wrong aspect ratio
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
NikVal

Wrong aspect ratio 

When i start DotT or Monkey Island 1 (i don't have any other games so i guess it's a major problem) I have the same problem:
The upper screen shows the scaled picture and the right ratio, but the bottom screen is scaled vertically a bit and the proof is, that the scummbar is cut in the middle of the last verbs.

i did check the "correct aspect ratio" and "fullscreen" modes in the scummvm options but nothing changed. any ideas to fix this problem? it's small, but very annoying!

Post Sun May 09, 2010 9:14 pm 
another world

if you are talking about the last set of option "buttons" being cut off just hold L+Down to move the screen up a bit.

-another world

Post Mon May 10, 2010 6:25 am 
NikVal

hmm ok thanks for that, I guess there is no better solution, since i read more about it

Post Mon May 10, 2010 2:11 pm 
MusicallyInspired

Actually, it's closer to the correct aspect ratio than the pixel-perfect one since most of the 320x200 games were supposed to have rectangular pixels as opposed to square. Except in the case of DOTT and some newer Scumm games...

Post Mon May 10, 2010 2:19 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Reply to topic