ScummVM DS 1.1.0 beta1 [obsolete]

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

LordHoto
ScummVM Developer

Post by LordHoto »

another world wrote:Sorry! I was looking at the wrong folder, that was for ScummVM. I am testing 1.1.0 ScummVMDS.

-another world
Ah so your note about Build F was just a "general" note about kyra.dat for 1.0.0 and not related to the 1.1.0beta build from this thread?
another world

Post by another world »

forget everything i said. i just did a fresh format of the msd and tested using the cd dos version. the data files wiki version is working, the download section version is not. i'll edit my first post, it appears i am at fault.

sorry for the confusion.

@agentq: my bug reports were on the 1.1.0 build. i had some how managed to switch up the kyra.dat file during testing.

-another world
agentq
ScummVM Porter

Post by agentq »

Good news! I managed to fix the hover mode problems and the 'Return to Launcher' problem too. The card doesn't need to support soft reset for that.
another world

Post by another world »

Build J
The Dig DOS DEMO found here: http://www.scummvm.org/demos/

In game character speach is not working. The speach during the "FMV" sequences works just fine. The Macintosh DEMO found on the same page, speach works as it should. Character speach works correctly, etc.

I also noticed that Build J appears to be using the .ini file for Build A 1.1.0.

Build C
Simon 1 PC Acorn DEMO plays fine but black lines appear on the screen while talking to druid, and stay there.

-another world
agentq
ScummVM Porter

Post by agentq »

I'm not so worried about build J right now, it's not part of this new release.

As far as the black lines go, they've been there forever and show up in every game to some extent. I've got to sort that out at some point, but I couldn't find a way to get rid of them that didn't hurt performance.

Anyway, v1.1.0 is out of beta now, and has been released!

You can download it on the stable release thread on this forum or on the main ScummVM downloads page. Thanks to everyone who tested!
tinetine

Post by tinetine »

I'm testing Italian Amiga version of Future Wars, that plays well on ScummVM for PC and PC Amiga emulator, bat, doesn't plays on the latest DS ScummVM :(

Ther'is a solution about it?

Thanks in advanced and sorry for my bad English.