P910i Screen Problem

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

doubled

Post by doubled »

Lord_Diablo wrote:Hi There,

Thanks for the Information. I've tested the 0.8.2 UIQ Version on my (german) P910i an it works too. No problems found yet :)
Perhaps the problem is a "branded" P910i. Mine is branded by o2...
Hope it helps and I'm looking forward to a full working version....

bye
dd
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

So what HAL id is the O2 branded P910 reporting then? I tested it without the normal P910 HAL id , with the dialog and it did n't crash. It would be nice to be able to add any other known HAL ids to the SDL backend (which is n't a part of scummvm BTW)
Lord_Diablo

Post by Lord_Diablo »

doubled wrote:
Lord_Diablo wrote:Hi There,

Thanks for the Information. I've tested the 0.8.2 UIQ Version on my (german) P910i an it works too. No problems found yet :)
Perhaps the problem is a "branded" P910i. Mine is branded by o2...
Hope it helps and I'm looking forward to a full working version....

bye
dd
Hi There,

Mine is a branded P910i too, by "A1" (they use the Vodafone brandings, i think) in Austria.
How could i find out my HAL Type?

MfG
Tobias
sautebroussailles

Post by sautebroussailles »

Hi guys,

The GUI seems to work correctly on my regular P910i.
However, i can't tell much about the games, as i currently don't know how i'm supposed to transfer games files on my P910.

I've tried :
- the Sony Ericsson "software installation" tools, but it refuses the game files.
- Drag and drop the files with the Windows Explorer, but again it refuses the files because of their extension.
- Direct copy by putting a memorystick in my AmigaOne's multi-card reader.
The copy is fine, but when i put the card back in the P910 everything fucks up when i try to access the new files.

Well i know this is off-topic, and not even scummvm related, but it prevent my from further tests (and enjoyement)...
Lord_Diablo

Post by Lord_Diablo »

Hi There,

I've copied the games to the following Folder (every game in a seperate sub-folder):

Example:
Memory Card --> Other --> Indiana Jones 4
or
Memory Card --> Other --> Day Of The Tentacle

In ScumVM i have to change to the game containing folder. When I'm "inside" this folder i have to push the "choose" button. Now the game has been added succesfully.

MfG
Tobias