Broken Sword 1 fullscreen?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

iqmaster

Broken Sword 1 fullscreen?

Post by iqmaster »

Hello everyone. Ive found this great program just couple of days ago and i managed to run BS1 with speech on my ipod touch 2g. I am experiencing just one problem, cant find out how to make it run in full window (480x320). Ive tried to set in options menu " fullscreen mode" but it did nothing. Like 1/3 of the display is not used and i think the game is just too small. Any advice pls?
Vinterstum
ScummVM Developer

Re: Broken Sword 1 fullscreen?

Post by Vinterstum »

iqmaster wrote:Hello everyone. Ive found this great program just couple of days ago and i managed to run BS1 with speech on my ipod touch 2g. I am experiencing just one problem, cant find out how to make it run in full window (480x320). Ive tried to set in options menu " fullscreen mode" but it did nothing. Like 1/3 of the display is not used and i think the game is just too small. Any advice pls?
Assuming you're playing in landscape mode (you've flipped your phone over), the game is already running in fullscreen mode. The black bars on the side is because the game is running in 4:3 and not widescreen, and the ones top and bottom are part of the game interface (inventory on top and conversation options on the bottom).
iqmaster

Post by iqmaster »

Thank you very much for your reply. It is a pity tho, i cant enjoy the game on the whole display. :) Cheers