ScummVM for N97?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Mataku

Post by Mataku »

sovereign wrote:I'm having a little problem on my N97. I installed the software and copied Full Throttle to mass memory. As I launch ScummVM while the phone is vertical, the CP on the screen turns left. When I open the keypad, screen goes left one more time.

Actually it's hard to explain. I recorded a video but I couldn't upload it to YouTube. Then I tried dropbox but I couldn't upload there either. Finally I decided to shoot some photos:

1st
2nd
3rd

Is there a solution for this? I'd like to use the full keyboard while seeing the game in horizontal.

ps: Sorry about my poor english. I haven't used it for a while.
read thread. profit.

OK, i'm a numpty! using the OSK, hit CTRL then '2' to flip the orientation
sovereign

Post by sovereign »

Ow! hehe. i really should learn 2 read :)

anyways, thanks. I'm uploading my songs right now, when it's done, i'll give it a shot.

Thanks.
sovereign

Post by sovereign »

CTRL+2 solved my problem. Final question, is there a way to boost the volume?
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

ctrl + key up up up
sovereign

Post by sovereign »

Also done from options in the game. I figured this out too late.. I mean really really late.. Anyways, thanks for this well written software.
xethanx

Post by xethanx »

hey horror i noticed you have full screen working, im trying to play day of the tentacle but i cant seem to get rid of the on screen keyboard, so many threads are just saying press 0+2 or 0+4 and stuff, but nothing like that works, i hate this damn keyboard, please someone help.
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

The keyboard should have a mini eye which you can click, but if you don't , try a newer version, what should work better.