Lost In Time CD Audio

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Sorkwari

Lost In Time CD Audio

Post by Sorkwari »

Okay, I ripped the audio track exactly to specifications using the recommended program. The in-game console tells me the file is exactly as it's expected to be. When I run the game, I can hear the bgm and the first three lines of her opening dialogue by moving around as per usual, but if I click on anything to perform an action during or after this the game freezes as though it can't find the sound effects or something along those lines. I've tested the compressed audio file on the scummVM PC version and it works perfectly. The game also runs fine on the DS without the CD audio track in place.

I can't find anyone else having issues with this here and there are no notes on this game so I'm assuming it's supposed to work and I'm missing something obvious. Thanks for your time.
MusicallyInspired

Post by MusicallyInspired »

Are you sure you ripped the entirety of the CD track? It should be one really large file about 52:47 long. If you do I really don't know what the problem could be. Lost in Time isn't one of the CD titles I've tried to run on the DS yet.
Sorkwari

Post by Sorkwari »

I kinda figured it out. It works in the prior stable version (ScummVM DS 0.11.1) but not in the current version. No idea why but just a tip to anyone who may run into this problem in the future.