ScummVM not working? Needs GAPI?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PocketPC/HandheldPC port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Berkll

ScummVM not working? Needs GAPI?

Post by Berkll »

Here is what i get running scummvm.exe on the samsung jack.

SDL: Version $REV: 41 $ bootstrapping GAPI device
SDL: Device is portrait, OS version 5.2 build 20293
SDL: orientation 9
SDL: GAPI_RealizePalette NOT IMPLEMENTED
SDL: Starting video access detection --->
SDL: System 320x240
SDL: Checking for GAPI

I'm a total noob at all of this, any help would be appreciated! thank you ahead of time =3
karunski

Same problem with Samsung Jack

Post by karunski »

I get the exact same problem, the program crashes shortly after startup. Can anyone offer some help?
Exolon

Post by Exolon »

Debug output for the WinCE port is enabled via the entry "debuglevel=1" in the [scummvm] section of scummvm.ini.
Now there should also a additional "scummvm_stderr.txt" file after closing ScummVM.

You may file a bug report with this logfile.
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

The "not implemented" bit is normal - not a serious error, just a note that the implementation is missing. The actual error occurs after these messages. Which version of ScummVM are you using?
karunski

Post by karunski »

Exolon wrote:Debug output for the WinCE port is enabled via the entry "debuglevel=1" in the [scummvm] section of scummvm.ini.
Now there should also a additional "scummvm_stderr.txt" file after closing ScummVM.

You may file a bug report with this logfile.
I created an .ini with that section and entry, but it didn't write anything additional to the scummvm_stderr.txt beyond what has already been posted.
karunski

Post by karunski »

md5 wrote:The "not implemented" bit is normal - not a serious error, just a note that the implementation is missing. The actual error occurs after these messages. Which version of ScummVM are you using?
I've tried 0.13.1 and 0.12, both produce the same result. Like the original poster this is on a Samsung Jack smartphone.