Maniac Mansion NES Spanish's Version

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

SpankThru

Maniac Mansion NES Spanish's Version

Post by SpankThru »

I'm searching a spanish version from Maniac Mansion of NES. I have the primitve ROM (that's no the Spanish's ROM, simply a translated edition from the original ROM), but the Extractor of LFL's that comes with the SCUMMVM's tools doesn't extract nothing, cause doesn't recognize the "PRG zone" or something else.

Sorry for my English, im from Madrid (Spain) and I don't post usually in the "Shakespeare language". Anyway, if anyone knows a Spanish version of Maniac Mansion of NES thats works in SCUMMVM please, report me where to get it.

¡Venga, vamos a rescatar a Sandy! / Okay, let's go rescue Sandy! =D
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

No Spanish version of MM NES will work with ScummVM. However, if there will be a donation of such cartridge, then it will be possible to add it. AFAIK, there was official Spanish release for NES.

Eugene
SpankThru

Post by SpankThru »

Yes, there is a Spanish version of Maniac Mansion for NES, but I don't have the cartridge. If I get one I'll send to us, meanwhile I'll play English Version, cause play at ScummVM with the mouse it's a a pleasure.

In spite of everything, I prefer Enhanced PC Version to NES version, cause, althought isn't the "original version", I thought that's the best version of this title (better than Maniac Mansion Deluxe too! ) :)