BS1 - Mac OS X - Tried everything, no speech!

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

shivashiva

BS1 - Mac OS X - Tried everything, no speech!

Post by shivashiva »

i've renamed the speech files, i copied everything to my hard drive, removed the speech folder from the BS sub directory onto the hard drive, still no luck! i also downloaded a patch that was available on some other thread and i cant get that to work either, any suggestions?

EDIT: I also have the old school sold out version for PC. (although running it on my mac)
dreammaster
ScummVM Developer

Post by dreammaster »

I may be over-suspicious, but this request seems identical to that in the other locked thread, and both 'jakeopolis' and 'shivashiva' accounts were created on the same day.
shivashiva

Post by shivashiva »

The miracle of coincidence seem's to be working against my problem, drat :shock:
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

dreammaster wrote:I may be over-suspicious, but this request seems identical to that in the other locked thread, and both 'jakeopolis' and 'shivashiva' accounts were created on the same day.
Not from the same IP address, though.

Anyway, it would be easier if we knew exactly which files are in the folder ScummVM is pointed to when adding the game. (Except for the umpteen WAV files that make up the music, of course. That would just clutter the list.)