ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > Wii Port > Goblins 3
Goblins 3
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
NoobModder

Goblins 3 

So I've read the other posts and I get the feeling that theres a way to play Goblins 3 even tho I can't get past the keyboard color chart thing. Is there a special version to download that doesnt have the color confirmation screen?

Post Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:33 pm 
md5
ScummVM Developer

You mean the game's copy protection? Consult the manual that came with your game (you do have the manual, right? Smile )

Post Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:30 pm 
NoobModder

I had this game on a windows 95 pc YEARS ago so no manual. Well anyway I got it working but it doesnt seem to want to scroll left. Going to the right seems to work okay. Any ideas or comments?

Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:34 am 
spookypeanut
ScummVM Developer

quote:
Originally posted by NoobModder
it doesnt seem to want to scroll left. Going to the right seems to work okay. Any ideas or comments?

As I recall, the scrolling on gob3 is... interesting. Going right is fine, but to scroll left the cursor has to be on the very left-most pixel (which makes it a bitch with a touchscreen, not tried it on wii). And yes, it's the same as the original Wink
Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:09 pm 
dhewg
ScummVM Porter

quote:
Originally posted by spookypeanut
quote:
Originally posted by NoobModder
it doesnt seem to want to scroll left. Going to the right seems to work okay. Any ideas or comments?

As I recall, the scrolling on gob3 is... interesting. Going right is fine, but to scroll left the cursor has to be on the very left-most pixel (which makes it a bitch with a touchscreen, not tried it on wii). And yes, it's the same as the original Wink

They won't let me test gob3 at work, but the Wii port defines the IR cursor resolution 20% bigger for each axis than the on-screen display. That gives you a 10% dead zone on the sides, which all result the cursor pointing at the first/last pixel.
Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:32 pm 
Reply to topic