ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > iPhone Port > Strange conflict between Future Wars and Operation Stealth
Strange conflict between Future Wars and Operation Stealth
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
bsauvage

Strange conflict between Future Wars and Operation Stealth 

Hello.

I have both Future Wars (PC, French) and Operation Stealth (PC, French) installed, each in its own subdirectory inside the main Scummgames directory.
When I first start Future Wars, it's running fine. Then I start Operation Stealth and again it's ok. Problem is when I then try to start Future Wars afterwards, it's actually starting Operation Stealth instead! This occurs all the time now even after reboot of the iphone.
I tried to delete Future Wars from the GUI then reinstall it; the GUI recognises it but then again same problem!
Only way is to completely delete Operation Stealth subdirectory from the iphone...
To note, I also have Future Wars (Amiga, French) installed and this one runs fine without conflict.

Has anybody else experienced that?

Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:23 am 
bsauvage

Actually it's not enough to delete Operation Stealth: Future Wars then won't start at all and ScummVM will crash to springboard.

I also tried reinstalling ScummVM but I get the same problem afterwards: the game data recognition must be stored somewhere special: where is it, so that I can cleanly delete it?

Thanks

Post Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:15 am 
Reply to topic