Beneath A Steel Sky Savegame?

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

ScummBoy

Beneath A Steel Sky Savegame?

Post by ScummBoy »

I was playing BASS on my Wii and I had just gotten entry into St. James Club when I decided to put Sam and Max onto my Wii too. I somehow corrupted the SD card. I spent 6 hours getting to this point and really don't want to start over. I attempted using section 3 but the upper levels are still at the start of the game (as in anita is dead down in the cathedral, but is still working up top).

This is an appeal to anyone who is around the start of ground level (section 3) and wouldn't mind uploading it and making it available to me :D

I would love you :D
clem

Post by clem »

http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a0200586/ ... -VM-CD.zip

Try "9. Ground level"
I think I saved there the first time I entered it.

You will need 0.0372 CD to play that, the BASS engine is particularly picky about the correct version of the game datafiles.
ScummBoy

Post by ScummBoy »

I love you in a way that is impossible for humans to comprehend. Maybe in the future.

(Thanks :D)
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

ScummBoy wrote:I love you in a way that is impossible for humans to comprehend. Maybe in the future.

:shock:

If there weren't already bananas coming out of clem's skull, i bet NOW there would

;-)
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

Awwww, do I detect a little jealousy;)

Don't worry Raziel, we love you in a way not humanly possible too:P
iPwnzorz

Post by iPwnzorz »

Raziel wrote:
ScummBoy wrote:I love you in a way that is impossible for humans to comprehend. Maybe in the future.

:shock:

If there weren't already bananas coming out of clem's skull, i bet NOW there would

;-)
I thought they were budgies...
Exoskeletor

Post by Exoskeletor »

:( snif i was playing this game 1-2 years ago and i remember i was in the beggining, i have find a way to use an elevator and go somewhere down but then i was stuck...And then the hard disk goes off..
now i have to play it from the beggining :(
From now on, i will upload my savefiles often on internet, its the only solution :)
raina

Post by raina »

If I didn't play a game for 1-2 years, I'd just start over anyway. Heck, I think even 6 months would be enough to lose the right mood to continue a game from a save.