Jinx1337

Post by Jinx1337 »

Push select for GUI keyboard.
umpa

Post by umpa »

But in GUI keyboard F1/F2 not there are
Jinx1337

Post by Jinx1337 »

Oh. I have no idea then? Ask joostP. He should know.
Jinx1337

Post by Jinx1337 »

Oh dear...

Same problem, though regarding Drascula this time.

Seems like the only way to access the savegame menu in this game is to press F5 or F10.

Which you cannot, due to lack of the F's in GUI.

I messaged joostP about this. Let's hope he's kind to find a moment and take a look into this.
Yummy

Post by Yummy »

Hello! :)
Jinx1337 wrote:Oh dear...

Same problem, though regarding Drascula this time.

Seems like the only way to access the savegame menu in this game is to press F5 or F10.

Which you cannot, due to lack of the F's in GUI.

I messaged joostP about this. Let's hope he's kind to find a moment and take a look into this.
...so, no way to save for the moment?...
Jinx1337

Post by Jinx1337 »

Not one that I know of, unfortunately.
Pix2

Post by Pix2 »

It may already be sorted in SVN for all I know but I've been wanting to give Drascula a go myself and have hacked a quick solution into my PSP build. Its a long way from being a real fix but I've added the F1-F5 keys into the numbers screen in the blank buttons at the bottom left and F6-F10 on the shift-numbers screen. I haven't updated the graphics to show which is where and I'm also less than convinced that its working correctly but if you use the second button from the left in the shift-numbers screen in Drascula it will bring up the save screen. This makes the game playable on PSP at any rate until someone who knows what they are doing comes out with a proper fix.

In theory this should work for Bargon Attack too. In practice, I managed to get it to start once but every time I've tried it since its crashed out of ScummVM. I'm struggling to bring the keyboard up at all on the title screen but it may work better on a slim PSP or with different firmware.

If anyone wants to try it out, you can download it from the link on http://pix.www.idnet.com
Jinx1337

Post by Jinx1337 »

Mr. Pix, you are awesome and just made my day for the third time.
Yummy

Post by Yummy »

Wow!

Thanks a lot Pix2, i am going to try it! :D
Ephaelon

Post by Ephaelon »

Pix2 wrote:...
If anyone wants to try it out, you can download it from the link on http://pix.www.idnet.com
Registered to say, whatever you did there rocks; and thanks! Not only can I use the F10 key for Simon the Sorcerer(1+2), it actually made my COMI and Broken Sword 2 cutscenes run faster than the allegedly fast scummvm 0.10 version.

(fyi, using PSP slim, CFW 4.01 m33 and recently installed fatmsmod)
Jinx1337

Post by Jinx1337 »

Pix's build sets PSP's clocks to 333 Mhz as opposed to 0.10's 222 Mhz.

And 0.10's pretty obsolete anyways.

You can always go back to 222Mhz (or any other value for that matter) using the CWCHEAT app.

All the older Lucas games work just fine using 333 Mhz.

COMI and other engine games work better using 266-333 Mhz.

Be sure to check both Pix's musical enhancements for Kyrandia, Simon and other games (at http://pix.www.idnet.com/ of course) as well as James's ( http://www.jameswoodcock.co.uk/?page_id=54 ) ones.

Mind that the Kyrandia enhancements only work with Pix's build and only after selecting the appropriate audio option in the ScummVM engine itself.

Yeah, thanks Pix. Great job.
Ephaelon

Post by Ephaelon »

Somewhat back to the old topic, is there any way to bind certain buttons to keys?

ie, the right trigger which as far as I can tell isn't bound to anything to make it "spacebar" so that I can skip text in Touche.

*make that Touche and FOTAQ
umpa

Post by umpa »

Some news for Bargon Attack?Now works?